The HBS-3 horizontal sawmill is an upgraded version of the popular HBS-1 model. Thanks to the accumulation of many years of experience, the use of modern technologies and innovations, we have improved all the key components of the machine. This allowed us to create equipment that satisfies all the needs of the client: ease of setup and operation, lower costs for those. service, work safety
The HBS-3 horizontal sawmill is ideal for households and small manufacturing enterprises.
The main advantages of the upgraded sawmill HBS-3:
- Flexibility in choosing the length of the road for your needs with the help of sections of 2.5 m. Thanks to this, we have solved the issue of restrictions related to the size of the room, the need for mobility, convenient transportation;
- The updated design of the saw carriage makes it easy to set up the sawmill without the help of specialists;
- The platform on which the engine is installed allows you to replace the electric motor with a gasoline engine without unnecessary effort and interference with the design. Therefore, even if you cannot connect the 380 W power supply network, you can purchase a sawmill with a pre-installed gasoline engine. This opportunity, together with the flexibility of selecting sections of the road, makes the sawmill as mobile as possible and allows you to move it to work on the ground.
Key specifications and features of HBS-3:
- Maximum cut width: 560 mm
- Maximum board thickness: 200 mm
- Minimum board thickness: 3 mm
- Cutting accuracy: 1 mm
- Saw drive power: 5.5 kW / 7.5 kW
- Base road length (total / working): 5000 mm / 4200 mm
- Possibility to increase the length of the road: Section 2.5 m
- Possibility of installing a gasoline engine: GE-200R PRO 6.5 hp with gearbox and automatic clutch
- Parameters of the canvas (LxWxT): 3450 x 35 x 0.9 / 1.0
- Safety and Compliance: Certificate ISO 9001: 2015
- Approved official equipment passport
To ensure the smooth operation of the sawmill, we recommend that you also purchase the sharpening and tooth setting machine. Indeed, the proper operation of band saws extends their service life, saves repair costs, and ensures an uninterrupted sawing process.