The HBS-5 tape sawmill is an upgraded version of the HBS-2 horizontal sawmill. The many years of experience of our specialists, as well as the use of modern technologies and innovations, have made it possible to improve all the key components of the machine.
HBS-5 is easy to set up and operate, while still providing high-performance and functional equipment. The key benefits of this model are cost reduction for those. service, high-quality lumber, meeting safety requirements.
The main advantages of the upgraded sawmill HBS-5
- The updated design of the saw carriage makes it easy to set up the sawmill without the help of specialists
- • adjustable tables are placed on the lintels of the road, thanks to which the sawn material is placed parallel to the sawmill blade. Due to the protrusion of the table over the area along which the saw carriage moves, its damage is eliminated
- the saw carriage is made of a round pipe, which simplifies the adjustment and elimination of the play of the saw assembly (to remove the play, only one roller must be pinched)
- a limiter is located on the lifting mechanism to eliminate shock and failure of the mechanism elements
- the saw tension mechanism works both in the direction of tension and in the direction of weakening, everything is regulated by one screw
- the pulleys are adjustable both vertically and horizontally and are fixed with bolts. This allows you to clearly adjust the pulley and reduce the load, wear the saw, reduce noise during operation
- the mechanism of the saw unit is made so that it is not the roller that is regulated, but the shaft on which this roller is placed, horizontally and vertically. Having adjusted the roller once, the operator has no need to constantly monitor and adjust it
- for safety reasons, end guards are installed on the guards of the saw unit, which turn off the power of the power-saw bench if the guard cover is opened
- the possibility of retrofitting with an electronic ruler, automatic feed of the saw carriage and debarker.
For ease of transportation, the road is disassembled into three sections of 2.5 m.
For full-fledged work, we recommend purchasing a sawmill complete with devices for sharpening and tooth setting.
- Maximum cutting width: 850 mm
- The maximum diameter of the log is 900 mm
- Minimum board thickness: 3 mm
- Maximum board thickness: 200 mm
- Sawing accuracy: 1 mm / m
- Cutting thickness: 2-3 mm
- Saw drive power: 11 kW
- Feed speed: 25 m / s
- Cutting speed: 2-20 m / min.
- Road length / work surface: 7.4 m / 6.5 m
- Pulley Diameter: 480 mm
- • Parameters of the sawmill blade (LxWxH): 4355 x 35 x 1.0-1.1
- Weight: 700 kg
- Certificate: ISO 9001: 2015
- Approved official equipment passport